We proudly offer
- Small Animal Massage Course
- Events at Hunt Horse Complex in Raleigh
- Trail Riding at Tall Pine Stables
Trot at Your Own Pace
Are you struggling to find the time to fit in your heart's desire, to work with our majestic friend the horse?!
We heard you loud and clear and felt your pain so have put into motion our new program. It is the "Trot at Your Own Pace" course.
The majority of the written portion of the class will be done at home. After completion of written material, the student will complete two days of hands on with the equine, scheduled on a Saturday and Sunday.
The student will be required to know the sequence of the massage, which will be provided to them on DVD, before arriving for class.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate that qualifies you as an Equine Sports Massage Therapist.
Benefits of this course
- You may complete the material on your own time and at your own pace.
- Students may come back for refreshers at any time at no extra charge.
- We will be video taping each individual student (optional), with the instructor, to take home with you.
The price for this program is $895.00 with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit. Lodging is included on a first come first serve basis.
You May Also Be Interested in Small Animal Massage
Small Animal Massage is typically offered as a weekend activity, on Saturday. For students participating in "Trot at your Own Pace," we offer Small Animal Massage on Mondays following your weekend of hands on training.
The price for Small Animal Massage is $250.00 with a non-refundable deposit of $100.00.